Minimum Advertised Pricing
SUBJECT: MAP (Minimum Advertised Pricing) Raceline branded Wheels
Effective date March 15, 2021
Dear Valued Customer:
In an effort to give you the most profitable selling experience of our Raceline Wheel brand products, Allied Wheel
Components Inc, herein referred to as AWC, has implemented a Minimum Advertised Price Policy.
The Minimum Advertised Price Policy (MAP) is designed to curb price slashing and therefore allowing our customers
to remain profitable in this highly competitive business environment.
This MAP policy is unilaterally adopted by AWC, specifically for the Raceline Wheel brand of products.
Provide Consumer benefits
- Improve internet shopping experience
- Reduce customer confusion created by complicated advertised internet pricing
Provide Retailer benefits
- Simplify online advertising
- Focus on features and benefits of the Raceline Wheel brand
Support the value of the Raceline Wheel brand
- This MAP policy applies to all resellers of Raceline products within the United States
- Authorized Wholesale Distributors will be responsible for violations by their individual Raceline Wheel
MAP Product Lines
- This MAP policy applies only to the following automotive aftermarket product lines listed below:
- Raceline one-piece light truck, SUV, CUV and passenger styles, listed by style, finish and size
- Raceline ATV/UTV styles as well as Raceline Forged/billet styles
This MAP policy shall be governed by the following guidelines
- Applies to internet advertised pricing at the style, finish and size level.
- A violation occurs when an advertised internet price of a style, finish and size is below the MAP advertised price.
- Advertising subject to this policy includes any communication by Authorized Dealers prior to the sale on the internet such as internet advertising, including websites, shipping sites, banner ads, broadcast emails, online marketplaces and other means of advertising related to the internet
- From time to time, AWC, may discontinue products or engage in promotions. In such events, AWC,
reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP policy with respect to the affected products by notifying
Monitoring & Enforcement
- AWC or an independent third party will monitor customer’s compliance with this MAP policy.
- 1st Violation – The offender will receive an e-mailed notification. The offender upon receipt of the e-mail and will have three (3) business days to comply with the policy. If the offender fails to come into compliance within that time period, then that failure will be deemed a 2nd Violation.
- 2nd Violation – The offender will receive a 2nd e-mailed notification, that a 2nd Violation has occurred. The offender upon receipt of the e-mail will have two (2) business days to comply with the policy. If the offender fails to come into compliance within that time period, then that failure will be deemed a 3rd Violation.
- 3rd Violation – The offender will receive an e-mailed notification that a 3rd Violation has occurred. AWC will raise the offender’s price 10% for 30 days and no existing orders will be shipped shipped until MAP is corrected.
- 4th Violation – In the event there is a repeat MAP offense after MAP has been restores, the offender will be automatically placed in the 3rd violation position with 10% increase for 30 days and no existing orders will be shipped until MAP is corrected.
This policy addresses only the advertisement of prices, it does not regulate selling prices. Resellers will continue to independently and unilaterally establish resale prices of Raceline Wheel products. Allied Wheel Components, Inc. and its employees have no control of what reseller prices are, or to otherwise participate in the establishment of reseller prices. AWC sales personnel or other employees do not have authority to modify or grant exceptions to this policy.
Therefore, all questions or comments regarding this MAP policy are to be directed to:
MAP Program Administrator
Allied Wheel Components
12300 Edison Way
Garden Grove, CA 92841
This policy may be modified or amended at any time by AWC. If any changes are to occur, AWC will distribute a (30) day written notice of any changes to its resellers.
Allied Wheel Components, Inc.