This Limited Warranty is Void if:
· Corrosion or damage occurred due to improper maintenance. Please refer to Recommended Wheel Care Instructions below for correct wheel maintenance.
· Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of road conditions or an accident.
· Damage or structural failure occurs as the result of racing applications or abuse.
· Damage occurs due to neglect or adverse weather conditions.
· The wheels have been altered or repaired other than by Raceline/Allied Wheel Components or installed on customized vehicles (i.e., non-original equipment, or non-OEM parts).
· Damage resulted from improper mounting, excessive vehicle loads, and/or incorrect tire sizes.
Raceline hereby disclaims all other express or implied warranties of merchantability and use for a particular purpose, to the extent the laws of the State of sale and Federal laws allow. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights under state laws. No Employee or Representative of Raceline or Allied Wheel Components is authorized to modify or alter this limited warranty, or any of the disclaimers contained herein, in any manner whatsoever. This warranty expires upon transfer of title of any Raceline product by the original retail purchaser. Wheels which are purchased by our dealers as blems are not eligible for any warranty adjustments.
All Raceline orders will be accepted with the understanding that the purchaser is entirely responsible for having all tie rods, springs, frame, fender, calipers and disc brake clearance checked upon final inspection and prior to mounting tires on the wheels. Load ratings should always be considered. The load and cold inflation pressures imposed on the custom wheel must not exceed the recommended maximum load rating of the wheel even though the tire may be approved for a heavier load.
RETORQUE LUG NUTS AFTER 50 MILES AND CHECK TORQUE AT REGULAR INTERVALS.
Recommended Wheel Care Instructions
· Never wash your wheels when they are still hot from driving. Do not attempt to cool hot wheels with water as this may cause damage to the finish and can warp the brake rotors and/or drums.
· Wheels should be cleaned weekly by hand with mild soap and water to remove any contaminants such as road grime, salt, ice/snow melting chemicals, dirt, and brake dust.
· Automatic spray and touch free car washes do not completely remove contaminants and can cause harm to the finish hand washing with mild soap and water is recommended on a weekly basis.
· Avoid using automatic car washes as the cleaning agents and brushes used to clean tires can damage the wheel surface and do not effectively clean the contaminants off of the wheels.
· Many areas of the country use road salts and chemicals during the winter months that can cause adverse effects on your wheels, it is recommended to clean more frequently during this season. Failure to do so will reduce the life of the wheels.
· Chrome plated wheels, clean by applying a simple cleaning solution such as mild dish soap and water, and then dry with a soft cloth. For Chrome finish, apply a coat of soft, non-abrasive cream wax or wheel seal to help prevent surface corrosion.
IMPORTANT: All warranty returns must be accompanied with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) and upon receipt will be reviewed by Raceline’s Warranty Return Center. If returned products are found not to be subject to warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without repair or replacement, at the senders expense.
12300 Edison Way, Garden Grove, CA 92841