Patent #D982495• The Krank is an split V-spoke design with a machined ring feature that is undercut to allow water and debris drainage
• Constructed out of heavy duty A356 aluminum
• Engineered to be one of the strongest wheels available on the market
• Available in Black with Machined Ring finish
• Includes a satin black push thru cap with embossed chrome Raceline logo
• Available in 13", 14", 15" and 16"
• Works with GM OEM TPMS sensors for trailer wheels.
- PSI ratings are for tires and valve stems.
- There is no test for testing max psi of a wheel.
- Trailer wheels/automotive wheels have a load rating stamped on the back of the wheel, they do not have a PSI rating.
- If someone wants to use tire that has a higher load rating than the wheel, it is ok, as long as the customer does not exceed the load rating of the wheel while in use.
- Customers should not inflate their tires more than the maximum PSI listed on the sidewall of the tire, nor should they exceed the maximum PSI of the valve stem. Our trailer wheels come with valve stems that are rated at 65 psi for 5 lug, and 100 psi for 6 and 8 lug. If they want to exceed 100 psi, it is recommended to put a valve stem in the wheel rated for 110 psi.